To all SPC valued clients and contacts,
Like you, the SPC leadership team has been paying close attention to developments both globally and in the U.S. relating to the Coronavirus (COVID-19). SPC is committed to doing our part to minimize the spread of this virus, while at the same time trying to minimize the business and operational impact on our everyday client commitments.
Toward this end, SPC has assessed our Business Continuity Plan (BCP). We believe we will be able to meet all client commitments and deliver all products and services in a timely manner under the current BCP, even in the face of an outbreak of Coronavirus. Out of an abundance of caution, and to ensure SPC is doing all it can to prevent, rather than merely respond to, an outbreak, SPC is also requiring all employees and all visitors to abide by the following policies, which are effective as of today, March 9th:
- Monitor your health. The primary symptoms of Coronavirus are: Fever, cough and shortness of breath. Employees that experience these symptoms should contact their supervisor or manager, stay home and contact their physician as soon as possible.
- Wash hands frequently. All employees and visitors are asked to wash their hands with soap or use hand sanitizer upon arrival and every two hours thereafter.
- Hand sanitizer pump stations will be available in the following public areas throughout our facilities:
- Reception desk at HQ, East and West
- Seattle Conference Room (HQ)
- London Conference Room (East)
- Next to data room (East)
- Soap dispensers are available in all bathrooms and locker rooms
- Disinfect your workspace. Use disinfectant wipes to clean your workspace, phones and keyboards, tools, handles, door knobs, steering wheels, etc. All entry ways will be cleaned on a daily basis. Clorox wipes will available at reception of HQ (w/ Claudia) and East (w/Micha)
- SPC visitor restriction. Visitors shall be restricted to the lobby areas and adjoining rooms only. Should visitors need wider access (e.g., to the production floor to conduct press checks or make vital repairs to equipment, or to the shipping dock to pick up or deliver items), that access shall be strictly limited in time and scope so as to minimize the risk of exposure.
- Meetings. Employees are encouraged to conduct all meetings (even internal meetings) via conference call. Conference numbers can be assigned by emailing email@example.com.
- Travel restriction. All travel to client locations or client visits to SPC require both SPC Executive Leadership and client’s approval.
If we work together, we can help each other stay healthy.